January 16, 2017 In Acting
Seeking PWD to participate in a PSA to promote inclusion in the workplace
Seeking people with visible and non visible disabilities, ages 25 to 60.
We are looking for men and women of all ethnic backgrounds.
SEEKING TO FIND INDIVIDUALS WITH BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- VISION LOSS
- HEARING LOSS
- ASSISTIVE DEVICES (e.g. PROSTHESES, MOBILITY DEVICES)
- PHYSICAL/MOBILITY DISABILITIES
- MENTAL HEALTH DISABILITIES
- LEARNING DISABILITIES
People with both visible and non-visible disabilities are welcome.
THOSE CHOSEN FOR THIS CAMPAIGN WILL BE FINANCIALLY COMPENSATED
MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR THE FOLLOWING DATE:
Shoot Date: Tuesday January 24, 2017
IF INTERESTED, PLEASE EMAIL THE FOLLOWING TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
- YOUR NAME, AGE AND ETHNIC BACKGROUND
- A BRIEF MENTION OF YOUR PARTICULAR DISABILITY
- PHOTOS OF YOURSELF (CANDIDS ARE ACCEPTABLE, NO NEED FOR PROFESSIONAL PHOTOS)
- ALL YOUR PRIMARY & SECONDARY CONTACT INFORMATION
ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS? PLEASE PHONE MISAEL AT 416 360 0465 EXT 234
**YOU MUST BE LEGALLY ENTITLED TO WORK IN CANADA
60 SUMACH ST / THIRD FLOOR / TORONTO, ON M5A 3J7 / T: 416 360 0465 EXT 234 /