Volunteers Needed for a Research Study
Exploring the Experiences and Perceptions of Adults Aged 50 Years or Greater with Spinal Cord Injury on Participation in Sport
- To explore the perceptions and experiences of adults aged 50 years or greater with spinal cord injury (SCI) who participate in sport in Canada.
- Anyone aged 50 years of age or older who has experienced a traumatic or non-traumatic SCI more than 1 year ago.
- Has participated in adapted sport in the community within the past 5 years, for a minimum duration of 3 months.
- Individuals with previous or current sport experience.
- Individuals who speak English.
- One 45-60-minute interview.
- All interviews will be conducted over the telephone or over Zoom (an online video-conference application).
- If you or anyone you know might be interested in participating, please contact Lovisa Cheung (email@example.com) for more information! Please note that email should be used for general communication regarding the study only; sensitive or confidential health information should not be shared over email.
Please note, participation in this study is voluntary and will not impact any current therapy you may be receiving.
Lovisa Cheung, MScPT
PhD Student, University of Toronto
Dr. Kristin Musselman, PT, PhD
Assistant Professor, University of Toronto