- This event has passed.
Adaptive Water Skiing – Give it a go day
July 25, 2022
We have 8-10 spots available for anyone with a disability to try waterskiing.
DATE: Monday July 25th, 2022
LOCATION: 4469 Victoria Rd S, Puslinch, ON N0B 2J0 (Near Cambridge Ontario)
SPACE AVAILABLE: 4 guests AM, 4 guests PM Session
- You should be able to hold on to handle – some upper body support required
- Side skiers will be available to help stabilize adaptive skiers.
- Bring bathing suit, towels, snacks, sunscreen
- If in wheelchair, bring extra seat cushion in case it gets wet.
- If you have access to a waterski life jacket, please bring it
- The demo day will run rain or shine unless there is a lightning.
- Accessible Porta Potty is the only on-site structure for changing.
- Parking on site is free
You can secure a spot by emailing Jake Thomas email@example.com. Just need age, type/level of disability, email and phone and we can put you on the list.